- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Child Care
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Teacher is responsible for the smooth and the effective delivery of the child care programs the preschool programming . May be required to travel to and from branch locations for assigned duties, trainings, or meetings, or work programs in other areas as needed.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Previous work experience in a child care center or experience working with children.
• Must meet state licensing requirements.