- 13-Feb-2017 to 14-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Child Care
- Vermilion, OH, USA
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Teacher is responsible for the smooth and the effective delivery of the child care programs. May be required to travel to and from branch locations for assigned duties, trainings, or meetings, or work programs in other areas as needed.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Previous work experience in a child care center or experience working with children.
• Must meet state licensing requirements.