- 31-Jan-2017 to 24-Feb-2017 (CST)
- Avon, OH, USA
- $32,000 - $35,000
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Aquatics Director will be accountable for successfully developing and managing all program areas assigned to him/her within the Association which may include new program development, fiscal management, and effective supervision of program staff, direction and implementation of all program delivery, quality, promotion and monitoring results against pre-stated performance goals. Responsibilities include recruiting, scheduling and supervising employees in these programs, and all pool maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology, Physical Education, Sports Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in instructing and program development, preferably at the YMCA or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in staff supervision and facility management.
- Knowledge of all Aquatics safety standards and procedures.
- Physical ability to instruct class and lifeguard.
- Current CPR, First Aid, WSI and Lifeguard certifications.
- Computer skills, experience with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent customer service skills.