- 27-Jan-2017 to 28-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Child Care
- Chagrin Falls, OH, USA
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Bus Driver is responsible for the safe and timely transport of program participants, cleaning the bus, completing daily travel logs and assisting in other areas as needed. Also this position will be responsible for smooth and effective delivery of the childcare programs.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Current CDL driver's license.
• 21 years of age or older.
• Ohio Department of Education Certificate of Completion of Ohio Pre-Service School Bus Training Program.
• Experience working with children in a day care setting is preferred.