- 27-Jan-2017 to 28-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Child Care
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- $14.00 - $ 17.00
- Full Time
Various Dental, Medical, Visions and Retirment plans are availalbe. Paid Time Off
This position is responsible for the day-to-day office adminstration for Child Care Services. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to, administration of all food program services, bus licensing/leasing, child care program contracts, and budget managment. This position will also work closely with the payment registar office, and provde some statistical reporting to leadership.
1. Bachelor's degree required in a business related field, or a combination of education and experience.
2. Minimum of 2 years of related hands-on experience working in a business environment ( i.e.; child care, accounting or bookkeeping) is required.
3. Experience in computer software; Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and internet; or other related packages,
4. Excellent typing skills.
5. Minimum of 1 year's experience in staff supervision.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to employee data and sensitive personnel issues.
7. Ability to work independently and complete multiple tasks or projects in a timely manner.