- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Feb-2017 (CST)
- Y-Haven Transitional Housing for Homeless Men
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental,Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off, Free Membership to Any YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branch
Y-Haven provides transitional housing and treatment services to homeless men. Y-Haven seeks an individual to provide chemical dependency counseling and case management to persons with drug and alcohol addiction and mental illness.
- Primary Responsibilities include: chemical dependency group therapy and individual counseling, and case management services to assist residents obtain work and permanent housing.
- License in Social Work, Counseling and/or Chemical Dependency;
- Knowledge of drug addiction, mental illness and homelessness;
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related field.
- Preferences: Independent license, 3+ years in social service field.