- 20-Jan-2017 to 21-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Association Wide
- Chardon, OH, USA
- $35,000 - $40,000
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Free Membership
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position will be responsible for maintenance at multiple branch locations. This position is responsible for ensuring effective physical cleanliness and timely repairs at assigned facility(s). This includes janitorial work, supervision of housekeeping, repairing equipment; both inside and outside facility(s). Ensure excellent member service by addressing member concerns in a timely fashion and providing a clean and safe facility.
• Technical high school or equivalent with 1 - 2 years of building maintenance experience.
• One current certification in electrical, carpentry, plumbing, refrigeration, or HVAC, etc.
• Must have access to own tools.
• Familiarity with heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, basic carpentry and facility equipment.
• Knowledge of landscaping and plant care.
• Physical ability to perform duties: List may include: sweeping, mopping, shoveling snow, climb ladders, mowing the lawn, scaffolding, lifting boxes (supplies) up to 50 pounds, etc.
• Ability to supervise and train staff and volunteers.
• Prior supervisory experience.
• Ability to organize projects, work with a budget and timetables and deliver cost effective results.