- 19-Jan-2017 to 20-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Program - Youth and Family
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The position will be responsible for planning and delivering effective Dance classes. Must be knowledgeable in various dance (hip hop, modern or ballet) methods and music.
• 1-2 years of teaching experience preferred.
• Experience in Cheerleading, Dance (Hip-Hop, Ballet, Jazz, Tap).
• Fitness background is a plus.
• Demonstrated public speaking ability and customer service skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Willingness to work with children, adults and seniors.