- 05-Jan-2017 to 06-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Lakewood, OH, USA
- $10 -$12.50
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Lead Member Service Representative is responsible for conducting all member / customer interaction tasks to promote member / customer satisfaction, and retention. These tasks include phone and in-person interaction with customers and YMCA staff members, administrative activities that may include member and program enrollment, record keeping, payment processing and Branch tours.
• High School diploma or equivalent, Associate Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
• Successful experience in sales techniques, membership retention programs, customer service activities and cash management; or a combination of education and experience.
• Organized and able to follow directions.
• Friendly, outgoing personality; strong communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a membership driven environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in diverse situations successfully.
• Proficient with current computer programs (e.g. MS Excel) related to processing reports.
• Strong communication skills and phone etiquette.