- 26-Dec-2016 to 24-Feb-2017 (CST)
- Euclid, OH, USA
- $11 - $12
- Full Time
Various Medical,Dental,Vision, and Retirment benfits Availalbe, Free Membership to any YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branch.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of the Membership Core Service Leader, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for the sale and retention of facility memberships. These tasks include giving facility tours, recruiting outside businesses for corporate membership, promoting membership sales to guests in the branch as well as over the phone and assisting in the implementation and improvement of branch retention processes. This position will focus on Membership Development Initiatives and related training, development, and reporting, and supervise the Member Services staff.
• Associate's Degree in Marketing or a related field required and/or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of one year's experience in sales/ marketing along with coordinating special fund raising events.
• One year's experience in staff supervision and recruitment.
• Outgoing personality and excellent customer service skills is a must.
• Working knowledge of word-processing and spreadsheet software packages.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.