- 26-Dec-2016 to 24-Feb-2017 (CST)
- Westlake, OH, USA
- Part Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Member Service Representative's responsibilities included greeting members, directing phone calls, and scheduling and coordinating front desk operations. Must be punctual and have excellent customer service and sales skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Cash management experience.
• Organized and able to follow directions.
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
• Comfortable working in a membership driven environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in diverse situations successfully.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. familiar with current data entry software, Excel, etc.).
• Strong communication skills and phone etiquette.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.